Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

unpacked



good evening love.miss me?nah...i know you were not.boooo..

no matter what,i still miss you as usual because miss you is my routine.(~.^)

today,the volcano almost pumped out because my temperature in high degree celcius.i woke up early to check out from my recent room.then,i went to future room that i'll be live in.the owner, still not packing bunch of their stuff. i feels like..like..like..hurm.ok.dont want to say.

i'm waiting for 9 hours!9 hours,love.if we could dated,it will be wonderful moment.but,today ii was a jerk.my stuff,friend's stuff were full in this room.we're unpacked then rest.

unfortunately, my room is in front of the man's hostel.as a student, i open up my window to relief fresh air to breath in.but, a man seems like to stalk us.demmm.i feels insecure in my own room.im flirty.hahahahhahaha.admit.but im not desperate.i just playing some jokes which im not interested to any man.i guess,the person is not local people.foreigner.hurrmmm.

love, i sent kak wani to buy her ticket.at terminal.then,we buy some groceries within 2 weeks.

love, just now i made a special maggi. i put some mushrooms,chilies,tomatoes,curry powder,eggs and chili's powder.my goodness!too delicious ok.muahahahah.

love,the best thing in life when i see you online and buzz me.i miss for that.

love,my hair fall is too critical.too heavy..if im turn to bald women,do you love me?huhu.





No comments: