Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

understand me



one thing.i dont know what's going on my life now.ruin in my life.i think a big disaster.haish.i dont think i can be strong in this situation.im pretending as well..but,it takes my soul disappeared.haish.love?can not be lah.

alhamdulillah because i completed my new simcard procedures.my cash was flying away.zzzzzzzzzzzzz.new handphone?im just surveyed them.hihi.

dudes,im so weak right now.the problems become nightmare for me now.family,friends,love,studies since last year im trying so hard to make my life back to normal.at least for 1 month but it cant be happen.im so depressed.

can u replaced my place into you?if you can be so,then i pleased to you.when i have big smile,doesnt mean im happy inside.*breath in,breath out*

pray for me.please babes,please understand me.


pssttt..grammar salah.sentence pun salah.malas nak fikir.bye.





No comments: