Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

i hope i can

hai..nama saya 'aieen kacak.

perut saya semakin sakit.

sakit teruk.
pedih sangat.
dah lama tak rasa macam ni.
najis juga aneh rupanya.
seperti dahulu.
sedih!
*menaip sambil menangis*

my abah salleh ask me to go back to KL today
my mom bubbling near mine~ears
no more excuses
act,i dont want back to home.
as zila said,when you back home,your assignments will be on your back too.
*sigh*

i'm sorry.
daddy intend to brings me to HKL.
maybe tomorrow
endoscopic *i guess my spelling was correct*
to see what is happend in my stomach due to cologne.
act,i'm too worried.
so worried.



2 comments:

bell said...

pergi check je.
tak tahu lagi betul ke tak sakit tu.
dont worry too much dear.
bila da sahkan, baru worry k. huhu.
insyaAllah xda ape2. i wish.

miss aieen said...

huhuhu.i guess.huhu